This workshop brings together forecast providers and users from Europe and the USA to discuss the following:
- requirements and value of solar prediction services to grid management operations.
- Geographical specificity (from single plants to balancing areas),
- time horizons (from minutes to days ahead),
- accuracy/uncertainty, and versatility of services will be among the topics discussed.
Four technical presentations will lead to a guided Q&A session engaging the audience.
- Introduction R. Perez, SUNY, USA
- Forecast Providers Skip Dise, Clean Power Research, USA Elke Lorenz, Fraunhofer ISE, Germany
- Utility/TSO Industry Michael Osmann, Energinet, Denmark Eamonn Lannoye, EPRI, USA www.iea-pvps.org
- ICM Munich, Germany (parallel event to Intersolar Europe 2018)
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Room 22a
Your event will be signposted in the ICM foyer and in front of the room IEA T16 PVPS IEA PVPS Task 16 is a collaborative task with IEA SolarPACES and IEA SHC.
Register by e-mail till June 14th 2018: firstname.lastname@example.org