How will our future electricity grid remain stable and affordable? Sign up for the webinar on February 1 from 15:00 - 16:00 and get an insight into the technological and societal solutions for our future energy system.
- Challenges system integration offshore wind
- Energy management systems for future energy systems
- Operational status SWITCH lab
- Weak grid in rural areas
- Use case: Shore based power in Rotterdam
- Iratxe Gonzalez Aparicio, Program Manager System Integration Wind Energy - TNO
- Jan Willem Wagenaar, Program Manager Wind Energy - TNO
- Chris de Visser, Business Unit Manager - Wageningen Research
- Floor Schipper, Project Manager - Port of Rotterdam
In the field lab SWITCH, that works as one sustainable power plant, TNO and Wageningen Research are conducting research together with partners. TNO is investigating how smart energy management solutions can support integration of large quantities of electricity produced by offshore wind farms into the energy system from 2030 onwards. Wageningen Research focuses on the potential applications of this type of smart energy grid in rural areas.
You can sign up for this event on the website of TNO.