Register now and pitch your innovation on December 8!
The Energy Investor Day has already proved to be a success for several innovative entrepreneurs, including Zenon Energy, IM Efficiency and XINTC. It is a matchmaking event where up to six companies present their investment offers to 30 to 40 energy transition-oriented investors (among others, members of the Energy Investor Community). The companies pitching are typically in an "early stage" or "early growth" phase and are looking for a capital injection of €100,000 to €2 million.
Are you looking to raise venture capital to fund your innovation? Are you experiencing rapid growth? Does your business process involve high development costs, and is the route to market still long? Then register now for the Energy Investor Day organised by the Financiering Desk of Energy Innovation NL in cooperation with the Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM), TU Eindhoven and KplusV.
The event will take place at the TUe.
An impression of the Energy Investor Day earlier this year.
Are you looking for an investor?
For a chance to pitch in December, register by November 17.
The selection process consists of the following steps:
1. You send a pitch deck with the investment proposition.
2. KplusV conducts a brief initial inventory with you.
3. If there appears to be a match, a second screening follows.
4. Among other things, KplusV assesses to what extent the financing strategy fits the life phase of your company.
5. Result of the selection.
- If you are selected, you will then be guided by KplusV in preparing your presentation during the Energy Investor Day.
- If you are not selected, you will receive follow-up advice from the Financing Desk.
6. You give a pitch during Energy Investor Day.
7. If investors are interested, we will put you in contact with each other.
Learn more about Energy Investor Day here. (in Dutch)