Register before March 7 and pitch your investment offer during the Investor Day on March 24, 2022.
Are you an innovative startup and scale-up and do you want to get in touch with investors who might want to finance your innovation? Register now for “Investor Day”. The Investor Day is organised on March 24 by the Financing Desk of the Topsector Energy in collaboration with the regional development agency Oost NL and Connectr. The location is Industrial Park Kleefse Waard (IPKW) in Arnhem.
Investor Day is a matchmaking event where up to six companies pitch their investment offer to 20 to 30 energy transition oriented investors. As a company you are in the early stage or early growth phase and are looking for a capital injection of € 100,000 to € 2 million to take your innovation a step further in exchange for shares in the company.
Looking for an investor?
Apply now. Register your company before March 7, 2022.
After registration, KplusV will contact you to go through the selection phase. You then go through the following steps:
- You send in an outline of the investment proposition.
- KplusV conducts a short interview.
- Among other things, KplusV assesses the extent to which the financing strategy fits the life phase of your company.
- Result of the selection
- If you are selected, KplusV will assist you in preparing your presentation during Investor Day.
- If you are not selected then you will receive follow-up advice from the Financing Desk.
The Investor Day will take place at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard (IPKW) in Arnhem.
Learn more about Investor Day here.