Are you looking for an investor for your investment offer? Register now to pitch on 29 September 2022.
Energy Investor Day is a matchmaking event, where up to six companies present their capital needs to 25 to 35 energy transition-oriented investors. As a company, you are in the early stage or early growth phase and looking for a capital injection of € 100,000 to € 2 million.
Do you want to attract venture capital to finance your innovation? Are you experiencing rapid growth or does your business process involve high development costs and is the road to market long? Then register now for the Energy Investor Day organised by the Financieringsloket of Energy Innovation NL in collaboration with KplusV.
Looking for an investor?
Register now. You can register your company until 8 September.
The selection process consists of the following steps:
1. You send a pitch deck of the investment proposition.
2. KplusV conducts a short first inventory
3. If there is a match, a second screening will follow
4. Among other things, KplusV assesses the extent to which the financing strategy fits the life phase of your company.
5. Result of the selection.
- If you are selected, KplusV will guide you in the preparation of your presentation during the Energy Investor Day.
- If you are not selected then you will receive follow-up advice from the Financing Desk.
6. You give a pitch during the Energy Investor Day.
7. If investors are interested, we will put you in touch with these investors.
Learn more about Investor Day here. (in Dutch)
An impression of the Energy Investor Day earlier this year.