Register now and pitch your investment offer at Investor Day on 11 November 2021
Are you an innovative start-up and scale-up and do you want to attract funding for your innovation? Are you experiencing rapid growth or does your business process involve high development costs and is the road to market long? Then register now for Investor Day organised by the Financing Desk of the Topsector Energy in collaboration with KplusV.
Investor Day is a matchmaking event, where up to six companies can pitch their investment offer to 20 to 30 energy transition-oriented investors. The companies are usually in the 'early stage' or 'early growth' phase and are looking for a capital injection of € 100,000 to € 2 million in exchange for shares in the company.
Looking for an investor?
You can register your company until 25 October.
After registration, KplusV will contact you to go through the selection phase. You then go through the following steps:
- You send in an outline of the investment proposition.
- KplusV conducts a short interview.
- Among other things, KplusV assesses the extent to which the financing strategy fits the life phase of your company.
- Result of the selection
- If you are selected, KplusV will assist you in preparing your presentation during Investor Day.
- If you are not selected then you will receive follow-up advice from the Financieringsloket.
Learn more about Investor Day here.
An impression of Investor Day earlier this year.