Register before May 22 and pitch your investment offer during the Energy Investor Day on June 13, 2022.
Do you have an innovative startup or scale-up and do you want to attract venture capital to finance your innovation? Are you experiencing rapid growth or is your business process associated with high development costs and is the road to market long? Register now for the Energy Investor Day organized by the Financing Desk of the Topsector Energy in collaboration with Innovation Quarter and KplusV.
The Energy Investor Day is a matchmaking event, where up to six companies present their capital needs to 20 to 30 energy transition oriented investors (members of the Energy Investor Community). As a company you are in the early stage or early growth phase and are looking for a capital injection of € 100,000 to € 2 million to take your innovation a step further.
An impression of the Energy Investor Day earlier this year.
Looking for an investor?
Apply now! (in Dutch)
Register your company before May 22, 2022.
The selection process consists of the following steps:
1. You send a pitch deck of the investment proposition.
2. KplusV conducts a short first inventory
3. If there is a match, a second screening will follow
4. Among other things, KplusV assesses the extent to which the financing strategy fits the life phase of your company.
5. Result of the selection.
- If you are selected, KplusV will guide you in the preparation of your presentation during the Energy Investor Day.
- If you are not selected then you will receive follow-up advice from the Financing Desk.
6. You give a pitch during the Energy Investor Day.
7. If investors are interested, we will put you in touch with these investors.
Learn more about Investor Day here. (in Dutch)