The full conditions and process of the Open Innovation Call are now available. You can read it here!
TKI Offshore Energy is launching a new open call, this time focusing on the topic of offshore hydrogen.
- Registration opens: November 15, 2023
- Registration is mandatory
- Email PPSfirstname.lastname@example.org to register your project and receive templates for the required documents
- Call opens: December 12, 2023
- Call closes: January 31, 2024
- Latest project end date: December 2025
- Available budget: €400,000 in total, €100,000 per project
To submit a project proposal, we request the following documents:
- A project plan
- A budget
- A (concept) collaboration agreement
You will receive templates for these documents upon registration.
The project is a PPP project, which means it involves one or a combination of the following forms of research:
- Fundamental Research (FO)
- Non-Economic Activities (NEA)
- Industrial Research (IO)
- Experimental Research (EO)
Additionally, there must be a consortium consisting of at least one public and one private party.
For more information on PPP, click here.
If you have a relevant project idea but no suitable partner for this project, please contact us at PPSemail@example.com.